- Download Joom best goods from China for PC (Windows 7/8/XP)
- Download Survive Wilderness survival for PC (Windows 7/8/XP)
- Download Goldeness Browser Small fast private easy use for PC (Windows 10-8-7-XP)
- Download Z Speed Junk Cleaner Boost for PC (Windows 7/8/XP)
- Download Sky Go for PC (Windows 7/8/XP)
What’s The Timer In Wolfenstein II’s Menu Vault Counting Down To? – News
When you start up Wolfenstein II and reach the main menu, you’re greeted with your standard plethora of options. New Game. Redeem Content. Options. But then there’s something else: an option that reads “Vault Unlock” with a timer ticking down until November 7th:
We reached out to Bethesda and asked if the timer was ticking down until the release of the first DLC. The publisher confirmed this to be the case but also added: “There are a few extra surprises behind the vault door when the timer reaches 0.” What that means is currently up in the air but it does suggest that something else might be coming alongside the first of the DLC episodes, The Freedom Chronicles.
What do you think, if anything else, is behind the vault, reader?
For more on Wolfenstein II, be sure to check out our review.
I love the playfulness of the Wolfenstein franchise, with cheat codes and ridiculous modifiers making their way into The New Order. Maybe we’ll see some of that in the vault alongside the DLC.
Author Javy Gwaltney