- Download Justice League Action Run for PC (Windows 7/8/XP)
- Bitcoin Is Soaring. Here’s Why It’s Not Ready for the Big Time
- Download Heroes Charge HD for PC (Windows 7/8/XP)
- Download Word Jam A word search and word guess brain game for PC (Windows 7/8/XP)
- Download Episode featuring Demi Lovato for PC (Windows 7/8/XP)
11 Years After Launch, Titan Quest Receives New Expansion – News
After more than a decade after its launch, Titan Quest recently received a new expansion. This new content came as a surprise, without any prior announcement, and is currently available on Steam.
This new expansion pack, titled Ragnarök, brings Norse mythology to the action RPG. It features an entirely new playable act and dozens of quests. It also introduces new bosses, enemies, and an additional Rumemaster mastery. The level cap has also been increased to 85. More changes and refinements come to character customization as well, with new shaders, effects, and ragdoll physics.
THQ Nordic acquired the game from developer Iron Lore Entertainment four years ago. “Since the day we acquired the franchise in 2013, we’ve been toying around with ideas on what’s best for Titan Quest,” executive producer Reinhard Pollice told PC Gamer. “We were quickly motivated to do another expansion as we realized Titan Quest is still actively played.”
To play the Ragnarök expansion, you have to first own the Titan Quest Anniversary Edition, which is available on Steam. The original boxed version is not compatible. You can read about the Titan Quest Anniversary Edition here.
[Source: PC Gamer]
Author Elise Favis